Sunday, November 8, 2009

Illustrated Manuscripts on White Collar

I think I've been too hooked on crime-dramas like the CSI series, Cold Case and Closer that this series seemed to be a little more fun mix of crime investigating and Italian Job feel of Leverage. So, I decided to TiVo an episode on USA; TV series about a master forger-turned-FBI pet.

A supposed illuminated manuscript gets stolen from a church and turns out to be book of psalms, hymns and prayers and was believed to be a healing book, whoever touched it would get cured.

I started watching it because the episode revolved around an illuminated manuscript and how valuable they are. It started getting interesting when the two main guys, Tim DeKay and Matthew Bomer are two pretty good looking guys. It'll be one of the series I'll be keeping track of.

Here's the URL of the USA site for the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment