Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy, busy Monday... SS card Voyage + Inventory madness

I am so tired! A day of driving around from Mack Road (Elk Grove) to Folsom to find the Social Security Card Center was not a very good start to the day. Can't believe that they decided to do something different and not give out Social Security Cards in the local office. I suppose that it's nice that I only had to wait about 30 minutes to be finished with the entire process. That doesn't include the time taken to get to the actual office. Good thing that AT&T has a navigation system, and that the new SS Card office is not too hard to find. It still is a bit scary driving in a place you don't know (and being freaked out if you'll miss a turn).

I decided to go towards school (since I was too far away from home). Had lunch of chicken tenders and left-over Crush orange soda (it was yucky na) with a bunch of Latino boys who were absolutely noisy! How do you spell Syllable, my butt. Wondering if they were just trying to be friendly. Too friendly and too loud! UGH.

After lunch, I spent time just sitting out in the sun. It was nice and quiet and warm! The sun did a lot to negate the chill. I wasn't looking forward to freezing in Graphic Design History class in the Raef Hall, but a couple hours baking in the sun was all right. Damned sun kept on moving and giving me the cold shade of the tree!

Class went well... and we were let out early.... for me to go do inventory for the ISA. We had a lot of soda, styrofoam plates and cups and chips. Ay. I don't think I want to see/count another potato chip bag in a long while. I hung out with a few more members of the ISA at Jamil's office, and left late.

I didn't realize I had a lot of things to prepare and do: digitized inventory, email call for BBQ setup volunteers, online bulletin board discussion for a class, and, crap, I have to do other things pa. Good thing I did most of my homework during the weekend! I guess it's from all the driving I've been doing (and on Sunday?).

It's my own fault for deciding to go to SF for a field trip, eep (><)

1 comment:

  1. but the field trip was fun riiight?
    so it makes up for it ^___^

    ReplyDelete