Monday, October 12, 2009

Snacky...

The one thing I don't like about fall is the hunger pangs that go along with keeping warm. I've been eating more, and Tita Boots told me I'm going into hibernation mode. HA... Ha... ha....

I bought myself a thermos to bring a hot drink--and thought it was kinda silly to bring along hot WATER. I've been wearing off tea and caffeine (and only drink it when I don't need it). I might go out to get some honey to sweeten the water and give an extra sugar boost.

I have been talking about cookies to some classmates and have gotten myself to bake some brownie cookies. Recipe altered by yours-truly and I'm hoping to find a less sweet concoction of chocolate. Tita Boots says it's good, but I will see if dark chocolate will work with these cookies

Toshi likes them too (^^)

1 comment: