Saturday, October 17, 2009

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...

... almost. I had a general bad feeling about today. I was late for the club officer meeting, my ball point pen stopped working even if it was a couple weeks old, I was dropping things on the floor, almost dropped my hot dog but dropped the container and some napkins when I was done eating, some of the chocolate brownie cookies I baked for Holly were cracked and falling apart, forgot my stippling work at home and worked with photographs of them from my phone (how embarrassing), the inside of the car was COLD and took a while for it to defrost, and finally, yay, I got pulled over by a cop!

I got a slap-on-the-wrist warning, and I'm not allowed to drive until I get a license. I was pretty scared--especially when you see a black and white car, tailgating you right up against the back of your car, and you suddenly realize, OH MY GOD, the police headlights a-flashing.

I KNEW I shouldn't have had an extra swig of Pepsi and Cheetos :( I was nearly home and didn't realize how fast I was going--just needed to get to the damned loo! Ah, well. Come Monday, I'm going to have to find a way to get to the DMV office somehow.... (What a way to end a crazy, typhoon-y, stressful week.)

Out of this crazy day, I think the best thing that happened were the good looking y's, l's and e's coming out of our Typography class exercises tonight. You can barely see the red arrows, but imagine a whole 11"x14" page of letters! I think I've got OCD just because I like looking at all these and nitpick why one doesn't look as good as the others. I will frame them one day, mwahahaha.... ha ha... ha....


No comments:

Post a Comment